ALL GRIP, NO SLIP™
Skiers RuleRegular price $9.99 Save $-9.99
Hit the slopes with this bad boy and realize the grip you'll have all the way down the mountain ... in fact you'll have great grip on your cell phone or mobile device rain or shine!
BUY MORE SAVE MORE!
2 grips for $25! Use code PURR at checkout
3 grips for $35! Use code PAWS at checkout
Made in the USA
Installation and Replacement Video:
Compatibility: Our non-slip phone grips adhere to any slick surface and won’t interfere with wireless chargers or magnetic mounts. Please note that we do not recommend CatTongue Grips for mobile cases that are made out of leather, suede or fabric.Dimensions: We offer two sizes of our phone grips which are designed to fit all phones. Kitty Cat phone grips are 2.25” (5.715 cm) x 4” (10.16 cm) and fit all phones, some suggested models include iPhone 5, 6, 7, 8, X, XS, XR and Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, S8 Plus and Note 8. Tom Cat phone grips are 2.5” (6.35 cm) x 5” (12.17 cm) and fit larger phones like iPhone 6 Plus, 7 Plus, 8 Plus, and XS Max.
- Non-abrasive, meaning that it won’t ruin your phone or leave behind any gummy, sticky goo or residue. It won't scratch your furniture, floor, car dashboard or the paint on your car.
- Waterproof, so if your phone meets the surf, a cold one spills on it or you get caught in a freak rainstorm, your phone grip will stay put.
- Made with HDPE plastic, a soft & lightweight, flexible, super-strong, impact-resistant high-density polyethylene plastic whose grip is superior to rubber & latex.
- Eco-friendly; unlike most other plastics & adhesive materials, HDPE is recyclable & doesn’t end up in landfills.
- Allergy-and-irritant-free; another advantage of HDPE is that our phone grips won't irritate your skin or your hands when you touch it; and, unlike latex (which you’ll find in every rubber grip), it is 100% allergy-free.
- Made by the #1 manufacturer of non-slip products. Simply put, this product is proven to perform.
Q: Can I cut my phone grip to different sizes?
A: Absolutely! Our non-abrasive phone grips come in two sizes that fit most phones; however, if you have a phone that requires a custom size, you can quickly cut our phone grips to size with any household scissors.
Q: Is the phone grip waterproof?
A: Yes! This non-slip phone grip is designed to keep up with your active lifestyle and is waterproof, as well as dust, dirt, and lint-resistant.
Q: Is the phone grip latex-free?
A: We’re all about protecting your sensitive skin, so yes, we purposefully manufactured our non-rubber phone grip to be 100% latex-free.
Q: Will this phone grip damage my phone?
A: Never! Our non-abrasive phone grips will never scratch or damage your phone or any surface you might put it down on.
Q: Is the phone grip recyclable?
A: We are passionate about protecting our planet. That’s why every phone grip (and all of our products and packaging, for that matter) is made from 100% recyclable materials.
Q: How do I apply my phone grip?
A: It's so easy! Make sure the back of your phone is clean and free of debris. Peel the backing off the phone grip and center it above the area you'd like to place it. Place one edge down on your phone, then apply gentle pressure across the grip to secure its position.
Q: How do I remove my phone grip?
A: When you’re ready for a new look, you can easily peel your phone grip off. If a slight residue remains, rubbing alcohol can be used to remove it. Then, shop for a new phone grip!
Q: How durable is the phone grip?
A: According to Business Insider we touch, type or swipe our phones on average of 2600 times a day. That being said, your CatTongue Grip will last on average 6 months to a year, depending on the usage of your device. My 85 year old mother has had her CatTongue for two years and it looks like new….though not much wear and tear happening there. ;)